A Taxation and Financial Management System is the methodology and software that helps organizations to oversee and govern its income, expenses, and assets with the objectives of maximizing profits and ensuring sustainability. An effective financial management system improves short- and long-term working performance by streamlining invoicing and bill collection, eliminating accounting errors, minimizing record-keeping redundancy, ensuring compliance with tax and accounting regulations, helping personnel to quantify budget planning, and offering flexibility and expandability to accommodate change and growth.
The developed system facilitates to combine and manage taxation and financial records such as payments, assets, expenses, accounts, liabilities, audit trail and other relevant data. The comprehensive Taxation and Financial Management System leverage the overwhelming information at all level. The Taxation and Financial Management System incorporate information which will aid in informed Decision-making. The system, therefore, possess special significance. Thus, make them data-centric interconnected, deduction of results useful for system users and in specific and the whole system in large.
- Identification of hidden property
- Improving revenue through state-of-the art E-Challan, payment and monitoring system
- Keeping all payments and receivables transparent
- Maintenance of accounts records with regularity at all levels
- Generation of valuable information in standardized format.
- Enhancing the speed of generation and dispatch of paper-less reports to the desired authority in the standardized format at any point of time.
- Information generated and documented by the accounts will be verified by the internal auditors for any deviation on a concurrent basis ensuring authenticity of the information through audited accounts.
- Keeping track of liabilities.
- Coordinating income statements, expense statements, and balance sheets.
- Geo-Tagging of assets through mobile application
- Geo mapped dashboards with analytics